Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Craft Sunday!

Well, after the last blog Alex posted, I promised I would begin contributing to the website as well. So, here it goes. Alex proclaimed that today would be Super Craft Sunday in our family, instead of Super Bowl Sunday. So, naturally, while he is in the other room hard at work on an amazing play pillow for Gabe, I am in the living room finding myself looking at random people's profile on myspace while eating the dinner Alex made. My god, I am such a......man. I used to be so good about staying current on our scrapbooking, but I have fallen dismally behind now that work has all but consumed my life. So, with this new post and this new year I would like to try to dedicate more time to home and family. When I am at home I will try harder to refrain from work related activities, such as completing Parent-Teacher Conferences or writing lesson plans. As Alex knows, this is an often occruance. My goal is to be finished with our Wedding Scrapbook and well into Gabe's by the time summer comes. Wish me luck!